Tuesday, October 16, 2012
1. learn about how to wrapping your locs
2. connect with great resources on wrapping
3. learn more about the history of wraps
(photo from static.becomegorgeous.com)
Thanks to All Our Clients, Fans, & VisitorsThanks to all our fans and visitors who stop by everyday and use our services!!!!!!
If you love our site and you find that it helps you and you want to show us some love, leave us a positive review or testimonial on a variety of sites.
Talk about our great website, informative videos, helpful info, and amazing services.
Make Time to "Like Us"
( ) Myspace
( ) Wordpress.com
Share us on Google+
"Dreadlocks with Ten nebula" Youtube Channel
Leave us a Positive Review & Testimonial
Email Us Your Review
- Write Ten Nebula an email with your positive words about our site or services
which we can post on our site, myspace, & facebook
Share Us With A Friend
- Tell a friend, co-worker, family member & anyone else you know who has dreadlocks or wants them about our great website & professional services
Thanks in advance for your kind thoughts and words!!!!!!!
We are Los Angeles, CA #1 Dreadlocking Hair Care Business
Lovin My Locs Hair Services offer professional & convenient hair locking services in the comfort of the client’s home. Our business can help you with:
1. starting new dreadlocks
2. maintaining (retouching, retightening) your dreadlocks
3. transforming wild, disorganized dreadlocks into locs that are neat, uniform, presentable, and manageable
4. getting your natural hair braided
5. getting natural or synthetic braids removed
6. getting your natural hair twisted or coiled
7. helping your hair to look beautiful & healthy
8. dreadlock removal
9. getting dreadlocks for your young children / kids
We offer 1-hour dreadlock consultation by phone to U.S. residents.
Visit our site for more info http://www.lovinmylocs.blogspot.com/
Make you appointment today
Thanks for your business!!!!
"I couldn't imagine those black ropes on their heads were hair...natural hair to which nothing was added, not even brushing....I wondered what such hair felt like, smelled like. What a person dreamed about at night, with hair like that spreadng across the pillow..."
Quote from "Dreads" book intro by Alice walker
"Trust The Universe and Respect Your Hair"
by Bob Marley
"A Man Who Cuts His Hair is Like A Tree Without Leaves"
"And he put forth the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my head;
and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and heaven."
"Light Runs Tings"
Quote by Ten Nebula
"Illusions May Scream Loudly but They Are Still Illusions."
Quote by Ten Nebula
You will need a scarf or a piece of fabric
you may need something to hold your hair
like a rubber band, ponytail holder, scrunchy, etc.
(photo from raredelights.com)
There are so many kinds of fabric
that you can use to wrap yout hair
you can also layer it up
also, it depends on how you want your wrap to look
i.e. chucky, thin, crisp, puffy, soft wrap
(photo from tumblr.com - Baglyas Anita)
There are many reasons why people wrap their hair or head
1. it looks beautiful
2. they want to be creative and self-expressive
3. their head is cold
4. religious reasons
5. cultural reasons
6. spiritual reasons
7. makes them look more diverse
8. cover up unclean hair
9. it helps to keep long hair or dreadlocks in place
10. it helps to keep hair clean in a polluted environment
11. it marks an important event
12. it represents a person's status in society
(photo from iix3starscapex3.tumblr.com)
Some spiritual reasons for why people wrap their hair:
1. to show respect to one's creator
2. to show a sign of holiness
3. to show respect for one's mate, spouse, or partner
4. to represent cleanliness
5. to protect their crown chakra from lower energies
6. to show commitment to one's spiritual path
(photo from pinterest.com)
Depending on where you are in the world,
people wrap their hair in different settings
- in their homes
- at events (funeral, wedding, etc)
- at a religious event
- some places only women will wrap their hair
- some places only men will wrap their hair
- some places both men & women wrap their hair
- some people do just black or white wraps
- some places use various colors of fabric
(photo from vissastudios.com)
I have had many different hair styles before my dreadlocks
I have had perms, crop cut, extensions, scurls, box braids
I always loved to experiment with my hair
when i was in high school, I started going natural
I like my natural hair
When I decided to lock my hair,
I was ready for more calm in my life
My locs are a beautiful thing in my life
they teach me patience, self-love, and self-care
I like taking care of them
I like having them look great
My dreadlocks have a spiritual purpose in my life
(Photo credit: kayiniafrika.com)
Practice Karma Yoga Today.
Make a love donation to support Ten Nebula's work.
Your donations help to support Ten Nebula's path and work.
Give $10, Give $25, Give $50, Give $100, Give $250, Give $500, Give $1,000.
Just give from the heart.
Just click on the Paypal "Donate" button above today.
Great Ways to Support Ten Nebula
1. Make a Monthly Online Donation using Paypal
2. Make a donation using "Paypal"
3. Give a Gift Certificate
4. Mail me a check
5. Create a fundraiser for my work & projects
6. Share my work with other people & organizations
7. Give my work a positive review or testimonial
8. Make time to "Like" my work
9. Offer me helpful suggestions to get better & brighter
10. Include blessings for me & my work in your daily spiritual practice
11. Inheritance - Leave me in your will
Email me for more info email@example.com
Thanks for your support in all forms!!!!
(photo credit: art of head wraps on pinterest.com)